Ashley Legging Specifications:
- Check out our sizing here
- A firmer, and a little warmer material for a variety of cooler weather fun - skiing, running, playing in the snow, staying warm inside on a cool night.
- Also great for activities requiring flexibility. I highly recommend these for yoga. Especially hot yoga - all of the stitching is done away from movement points to prevent chaffing when you're wet.
- Sits at the waist, and has a 3" flexible waistband
- Fitted at the top, and the exterior panels follow your curves from there.
- The back is built higher than the front to allow for movement forward without "giving a show" in the back
- Moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial, and all of that fun stuff!
- Fitted at the ankles, but they will not be tight!
- They are crazy light (they weigh 9 oz.!) - you don't even know you're wearing them!
- These run true to size, and are available in size Small to size X-Large
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Designed in the USA!
These leggings are named after the driven, dedicated, passionate, inspiring woman that is Ashley! Ashley is a community leader and is the executive director at South Central Kentucky Kids on the Block, a non-profit organization that provides ongoing education for children in physical challenges, medical conditions, social issues and safety concerns.
Ashley is involved in just about every community organization in her city (she's a Bowling Green, KY girl!!)! Fierce defender of animals, kids, disabled people, and anyone else who needs a voice! Ashley is there fighting and pitching in to help where she can.
Ashley is also a dedicated athlete. She is an avid runner and a beloved hot yoga teacher. These leggings embody the passion that is Ashley. The will keep you warm and cozy when you are running or walking outside in colder temps.