Buff, do-rag, babushka, headband - whatever you want to call it, you will LOVE these! I wear them all the time. There is no better way to get a few minutes back out of your day AND look fabulous during your races than these little beauties. Before I made my own, I had collection of freebies from races. While those were great, they weren't exactly what we wanted. They were hot, heavy, and unfinished. So, we made our very own fabric, tweaked the sizing and design, and here they are!
Here are some of the things that make our Buffs fabulous:
- The fabric is a special blend that will keep you warm as you heat up, but will still allow you to breathe.
- It will hold sweat like crazy, and will wick it away, to minimize that "wet" feeling
- There's a special something in there to minimize stink
- Finished edges won't rip.
- The fabric will form to you, but it won't be tight - so no more "buff headaches"
- You can wear it on your neck to keep warm, on your wrist (doubled up) during your run, or when you're on the trail, and you've gotta "go" - you can use it for that too (no judgement!)
- Our Half Size is 9" long - still plenty of length for whatever you need to use it for, but won't get in the way either
- Our custom polyester blend (just like our Tish Tops!) that is sure to breathe, and sure to protect!
- Designed in the U.S.A.
There are some people who don't take accountability, who decide to not go for it, and who decide to not work hard and at least try. Then there are those who do decide to go for it, they do put in the work, they learn every day, and they help others do the same. They have "been there", having lived many lives, and are still going many, many places - usually along some badass trail, or to the finishers podium. Neither of which you land at without working your ass off. That is precisely what Maryann has done.
She is a legend here in the Katy Running Community. A role which is only earned, and man has she ever earned it. From her involvement in groups to fitting nearly every foot out on the pavement (and that's a LOT of them), her patience, dedication, and pride in her work shines through every time. The knowledge she is willing to openly share is priceless, so helpful, and so inspiring. Her mission is to keep people working towards there goals.
She has a heart bigger than her pint-sized powerful, little self. Her dedication to her family is a bond that cannot be broken. The relationships she has built, in particular with her Grandson, is as sweet, loving, and sincere as it can be. They are why she does everything, ensuring she is here for so many years to come. She will continue to demonstrate the results equal effort, and effort equals results. It's just how she rolls. So now in addition to Wife, Mother, Grandmother, "Shoe Whisperer", Ultramarathoner (she recently completed the incredibly tough Marquette, MI 50 Miler), Podium Finisher, Friend, and Legend, she will have to add Joules Athletics Supermodel to her never-ending list of awesomeness! Welcome to the family, Maryann!