Buff, do-rag, babushka, headband - whatever you want to call it, you will LOVE these! I wear them all the time. There is no better way to get a few minutes back out of your day AND look fabulous during your races than these little beauties. Before I made my own, I had collection of freebies from races. While those were great, they weren't exactly what we wanted. They were hot, heavy, and unfinished. So, we made our very own fabric, tweaked the sizing and design, and here they are!
Here are some of the things that make our Buffs fabulous:
- The fabric is a special blend that will keep you warm as you heat up, but will still allow you to breathe.
- It will hold sweat like crazy, and will wick it away, to minimize that "wet" feeling
- There's a special something in there to minimize stink
- Finished edges won't rip.
- The fabric will form to you, but it won't be tight - so no more "buff headaches"
- You can wear it on your neck to keep warm, on your wrist (doubled up) during your run, or when you're on the trail, and you've gotta "go" - you can use it for that too (no judgement!)
- Our Full Size is 18" long - plenty of length for whatever you need to use it for!
- Our custom cotton blend that is sure to breathe, and sure to protect!
- Designed in the U.S.A.
The Dedication of the Brayden "I can. I will. Watch me." Buff
We all know Julie LOVES her buffs! She blended the symbol from her personal (and our trademark saying), "I can. I will. Watch me." for a little extra soul, power, and charge when you need it most. Put this buff on, feel the power and inspiration, and rock on!
This is dedicated to the one and only Brayden Trombley because there is no one that lives out "I can. I will. Watch Me." everyday more than this sweet little boy. He is 7 years old, and for more than 4 years, he has been fighting cancer. And he has been fighting it like a champ. He was the recipient of the 1st Annual Joules Athletics Warrior 100 Miler (completed on Oct. 15, 2017). He could have come to the race and just "hung out", "chilled out", and ate cookies. But you want to know what he did? NOT THAT! This incredible little boy who is fighting for his life came with goals to complete. He wanted to complete a 5K. So, loop after loop, he made it happen. He ran, he sprinted, he smiled, and he got it done! He was gifted a medal by Jenny Campos to commemorate his accomplishment. He hung on to the medal for a moment, and said "Mrs. Julie, what I really wanted to do was run an 8k". My response? "Then we had better get running buddy!". And so we did.
Brayden lead the way and took his personal best from a 5K to an 8K within an hour. It was not easy for him, but he had so much fun doing it. There was not a dry eye on the course when this little hero met his goal. Proud isn't a big enough word. He had a choice, and he made it. His decision was: "I can. I will. Watch me.". And my goodness was it magical to watch.
So it is with honor that we dedicate our favorite buff with the slogan that started it all for Julie to her little hero that inspires her from the inside out.