Buff, do-rag, babushka, headband - whatever you want to call it, you will LOVE these! I wear them all the time. There is no better way to get a few minutes back out of your day AND look fabulous during your races than these little beauties. Before I made my own, I had collection of freebies from races. While those were great, they weren't exactly what we wanted. They were hot, heavy, and unfinished. So, we made our very own fabric, tweaked the sizing and design, and here they are!
Here are some of the things that make our Buffs fabulous:
- The fabric is a special blend that will keep you warm as you heat up, but will still allow you to breathe.
- It will hold sweat like crazy, and will wick it away, to minimize that "wet" feeling
- There's a special something in there to minimize stink
- Finished edges won't rip.
- The fabric will form to you, but it won't be tight - so no more "buff headaches"
- You can wear it on your neck to keep warm, on your wrist (doubled up) during your run, or when you're on the trail, and you've gotta "go" - you can use it for that too (no judgement!)
- Our Half Size is 9" long - still plenty of length for whatever you need to use it for, but won't get in the way either
- Our custom polyester blend (just like our Tish Tops!) that is sure to breathe, and sure to protect!
- Designed in the U.S.A.