The brazen "It Was Never a Dress" campaign launched by Axosoft in 2015 was, in one word, brilliant. The campaign shifted the iconic female dress-laden silhouette we all know to instead represent strong women who were, in fact, wearing a superhero cape. For Carrie Fetner, this couldn’t be more true or more representative of who she is. She’s a superhero. She is the superhero behind the Carrie!
The Carrie Cape Design Specifications
- This is the perfect top layer for when you need something quick to look fabulous.
- Features a heavy-duty zipper that is made to be used many, many times.
- Fleece lined on the inside and moisture-wicking like crazy.
- A classy sheen on the outside that is silky to the touch.
- Two pockets on the front for your hands, phone and snacks too.
- Designed in the U.S.A
#It Was NEVER A Dress.
A superhero is strong for those who can’t be, acts as a role model for others to emulate and gives more than they take. She is most definitely one of them. Read Carries dedication story HERE.